Tuesday, February 19, 2013

PFC...PRETTY FUCKIN' CHEAP

UNIF Bad Kitty Rider jacket, UNIF Iggy pleather skinnies, vintage Tupac sweatshirt, Romwe colorblock leopard blouse, Kill City moto cape, H&M metal tip booties, H&M black wide brim hat and vintage leather backpack

The thing I hate the most about traveling is all the fucking pictures you have to edit when you get home! I literally had to tell my bestie to stop cause I know the anxiety I get from trying to cut down and keep the good ones...when they're all good ones, UGH!!

Soooooo, I'm going to be posting daily and feel right now would be a good time to start all the changes I have been working on the last month.
It's no mystery that I love to write so I really want to combine my outfits with other shizz I love about fashion and personal biz, like "What's Ephraim Wearing" and "I Fucking Wish Wednesdays"! If there's anything you want me to add to the mix feel free to drop me a line in my comments.

And I guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow, lol!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

23 comments:

Miriam said...

Nice photos and nice outfit!
I follower your blog :)
With love,
Miriam (http://varios-angulos.blogspot.pt/)

Miriam said...

Nice photos and nice outfit!
I'm following your blog :)
With love,
Miriam (http://varios-angulos.blogspot.pt/)

ludmilla doll said...

hi!
i found your blog right now and i found that 's awesome!

your really beautiful girl!

ludmilla doll said...

hi!

i just found your blog,that's awesome!

your really great!

Adelajda said...

awesome jacket!

Lonka said...

I like this look :) and from photos I know that U were in some kind of polish shop (?)

http://blondehairgreyeyes.blogspot.com/

GODIVA BOUTIQUE said...

Love your style!

Win a vintage style satchel here

Skin and Roses said...

Love this look!
Check out what I wore to LFW:
www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I love that jacket!
x

Keyta Hawkins said...

love this outfit!

- Keyta

Pardon My Fashion said...

That last photo...so good!

xoxo
www.PardonMyFashion.com

effortlesscool said...

such killller pieces that form an amazing look!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Vasilieva said...

the most awesome shots ever


http://www.vasilievablog.com

bon. said...

awesome tupac shirt. great jacket too.
kinda got distracted by the two chicken rolls for 5 dollars though, so hungry now :)

www.bowiebowie.com

Bisous Natasha said...

The Tupac tshirt is EPIC !!! I want to find the right one to wear. I don't like the one Urban Outfitters has at the moment. Maybe I will do a little DIY lol. New York looks like it was amazing. I need to sort out when/how I am coming in March. Soon !

xoxo
Natasha

Milex said...

miauu

lehappy said...

<3 u!

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

I'd really love to see "What's Ephraim Wearing" posts. That would be so rad!
You look great here <3



A Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe

Joanna St said...

that WTFFFF?! when i saw all the polish water in the third photo

Alice in fashionland said...

amazing jacket ! i love leopard print.



http://alice-fashionland.blogspot.com/

Constance said...

you look always soooooo coool!!!!

http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

pokari9 said...

Excited to see more Ephraim!!

Anonymous said...

OH WOW! Polish water- "Muszynianka" and "Żywiec Zdrój" ;P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...