Wednesday, February 6, 2013

POWER RANGERS


Rue 107 Nina colorblocked crop top and pencil skirt set, Young Hungry Free mesh varsity jacket, vintage stripe patent leather clutch, vintage wide brim hat, Zara patent leather stilettos, H&M heavy metal choker, Beginning Boutique silver arm cuff/double skull ring, vintage bangles, Nasty Gal double cutout rings and Items by Johanna knuckle ring

You can't look at me and not think of the Power Rangers? Lol, I'm such a weirdo sometimes!

Anywho, by this time tomorrow I will be gracing the streets of NY! I just had to give you a quick outfit post before I go. I seriously can't wait to meet all the lovely blogger babes I follow, there are a lot of bloggers out there but I have a special bond with a few special ladies via the internet. It's also nice to hang with someone who totally get you're not obsessed with yourself, lol! Ugh the agony...I wanna go NOW!
I'm also planning a reader meet up on Sunday if all goes well with my schedule. Thanks for messaging me and hopefully I will have more info tomorrow.

I also made a list of 3 thing my readers will be be shocked when they meet me:
1. I've said this a thousand times but I'm only 5'4. I'm just well proportioned for my height and have freakishly long legs/arms for a short person. Kinda like a miniature tall person, lol!
2. I'm extremely nice and I may hug you. I'm a southern girl...we get a little excited.
3. I really don't give a fuck, loud and proud. I am not the mousy type, shit may get live!

 I have a lot going on, so hold on to your seats! Follow me on Instagram @realvintagevirgin or Vine @msvintagevirgin to be in the know.

kiss kiss,
Virgin

29 comments:

Adelajda said...

top ans kirt are fantastic!

Lady Ana said...

you look amazing!!! :)
http://callmeladyana.blogspot.com/

Lady Ana said...

You looks amazing!!
http://callmeladyana.blogspot.com/

mardijane said...

I love the way you put things together. I'd be way too nervous to wear an outfit like that because I don't think I could ever pull it off, you manage to and then some!

Absolutely jealous. Have an amazing time in New York!! Can't wait to see the posts.

www.becoming-urban.blogspot.com.au

Lily Erskine said...

Your style is impeccable!

lilipalooza.blogspot.com

Rubie said...

Such a great outfit! Have an amazing time in NY, just a little bit jealous haha but I'm looking forward to seeing posts featuring photos from there!

charityshopking.blogspot.co.uk

xxx

beka nicole said...

I'm in L.O.V.E with this look<3
http://www.thatseamslovely.com

Nico And Bri said...

You should have a meet and greet in houston. I would definitely drive my happy butt down there to meet you lol have fun at NYFW.

www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

If you have a reader meet up I'm totally coming!!!!

xoxo
Katie Cooper

Sara Nena said...

U look gorgeous with stripes!!!!

http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

Frocktasia said...

Fabulous outfit, you look great...x

Milex said...

it's actually really good

GIAA said...

that skirt and top are amazing!!

http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com/

Jalecia said...

Wow! Once again you amazed us, haha. I love that top and skirt, plus that cool take on the letter-man jacket. So nice! <3

missdanbee said...

amazing style, amazing girl <3

missdanbee.blogspot.com
20% off Daily Look

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

THI IS SO HOTT!
I love the sheer baseball jacket. Everything is perfect! You're amazing!

A Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe

Snow said...

this outfit is so nicely coordinated, your fashion sense is really amazing!

Nina Gonzalez said...

GORGEOUS! i looooove this outfit! looking forward to your instagram pic while you are in NYC!

Marta said...

amazing photos and outfit:) beautiful!

http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

Justalazymorning said...

beautiful!!

Alice in fashionland said...

another amazing outfit ! you are awesome :)


http://alice-fashionland.blogspot.com/

SEWING STARDOM said...

Love the outfit and "shit may get live "lol love it! & Can't believe you're 5'4!

amalie said...

dammnn, you look good in that skirt/top combo. xx

ellie-lauri said...

there's a 'show me your blog' action at our blog;)
so letz go!!

HayleyMG said...

gorgeous outfit! I cant believe you are only 5'4! Im 5'1 and i look like a total midget and you look extremely tall lol Have fun at NYFW!!!!!

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

I love this look, each component is so rad. Enjoy fashion week babe
http://archiveseven.blogspot.com

Romantic Tea - by M. said...

I thought for a second you were naked! Nice outfit :)

Iva said...

Almost serious :) Love the shoes!

http://funstuffcafe.com/

Pardon My Fashion said...

ZOMG @ that mesh varsity jacket!

xoxo
www.PardonMyFashion.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...