Monday, February 25, 2013

SPACED OUT

ShopAkira Spaced mini dress, vintage mesh maxi dress, Regal Rose Maria harness, Wasteland spiked pleather jacket, vintage wide brim hat, triple platform studded buckle boots, vintage leather backpack, H&M silver cuff, Nasty Gal double cutout rings, Items by Johanna evil eye bracelet, silver turquoise rings and vintage silver bangles

OMFG, how awesome is the dress? It literally has everything you can imagine on it which makes it perfect for me. I love anything over the top, DUH! Instead of toning this look down I decide to go 5th Element meets Tomb Raider on your ass with my harness and mesh dress, topped off with a spiked moto jacket.
I love this look cause even though I'm wearing a skintight mini dress I'm still covered up!

Before I go I just wanted to THANK everyone for all the positive feedback and love I've been receiving this week about my daily posting! I've always been open with you guys so I appreciate the support babes.

kiss kiss,
Virgin

23 comments:

Joanna D-Sky said...

You're just great Jessica! :)

Liz Lauren said...

I love your short hair!!


http://lavieenliz.com

Adelajda said...

perfect outfit!

Olivia Law said...

You look so amazing, always! I love that hat xo

Vasilieva said...

loving the printed dress. absolute stunner


http://www.vasilievablog.com

Charlotte Isabelle x said...

Amazing dress! I love this outfit so so so much <3 x

http://charlibellex.blogspot.co.uk/

HayleyMG said...

fucking awesome dress! Love the whole outfit, putting the mesh dress over the other dress is awesome and love the harness :D

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

Eleanor said...

i love the harness! so cool! :)
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Geeky Glamorous said...

Love the look of the mesh dress over the bodycon. Super chic!

AlexisSplash said...

Loving the mesh over dress look!

- BBY THG, AlexisSplash <33

http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

the mesh dress over the bodycon dress adds a certain edge to this look, I love it!



New Outfit Post: Blog By ORR

FASHION SNAG said...

I just found your blog and I love your amazing outfits. They are so different from all the other things I usually see and I love it!

www.FashionSnag.com

Sasha said...

I freaking love this look. So many cool elements!

Pardon My Fashion said...

Guuuuuuuuuuuurl...your haircut is just WERKING. Overtime. You look SO fierce! Love this bodycon dress.

xox
www.PardonMyFashion.com

Shevon M. said...

You never seize to amaze me with your style. I love the layered look to the 2 dresses. Its very avant garde! This whole look has to be my favorite so far.

-Shevon
www.trashingfashion.com

ELLA said...

oh woow <33 love you

Justalazymorning said...

amazing dress!!

Rachelle said...

The dress is INCREDIBLE! I love how you style your outfits and you hair looks amazing shorter :)
Rachelle x
http://inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.co.uk/

Berta said...

I absolutely love your hair!!! =)

alamodepoint said...

AWESOME! :O

Bisous Natasha said...

I love the see through mesh that goes over the dress and down to your ankles. Today I saw something similar at Chanel except imagine shorts that then extend to a trouser length with a see through lace (if that made any sense?) You would love it.

Anonymous said...

How old are U ? You're amazing ! ;)

Eat.Style.Play said...

I love your shoe game! Love this outfits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...