Thursday, February 28, 2013

TANCAMERA

Photos taken by Kimi Selfridge/TanCamera

It's very rare that you meet someone who's on the same page as you and see the world as you do. Well when I first met Kimi it was like we picked up where we left off in another universe cause me and this chick was clicking, HARD! I had sooooo much fun that day even though we got stuck outside in the blizzard for a few minutes I still worked it like it was Summertime. Thanks for the good vibes and I hope to see you the next time I'm in NYC!

I highly recommend you guys check out her work, here!

kiss kiss,
Virgin


15 comments:

Keyta Hawkins said...

I love this outfit and I am loving the new header for your blog!

- Keyta

Adelajda said...

nice outfit and pics!

HayleyMG said...

Gorgeous photos and OMG what an awesome suit and print!!! :O I love matching things so much :D

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

Zaden Row said...

You always have the sickest outfits, LOVE this one! We'd love to do a style profile on you - we're such fans.

xx
Zaden Row

http://www.zadenrow.com/blog/
(ps. it'd be features on our blog)

FASHION SNAG said...

I love the matching suit! I could never pull this off, but you do.


www.FashionSnag.com

limegreensunset said...

fabulous as always!

http://limegreensunset.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

I adore this outfit!

FREYA Fashionblog said...

so adorable!

Jane said...

One word : perfect <3

Jane said...

One word : perfect <3

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

I've been following her photography and collabs with other bloggers for a while now. Can't believe she took your photos! They're great, I love the matching pieces you've got on <3


Personal Style Blog By ORR

Milex said...

ahh and ohh

M I N G said...

OMG!!!!!! I love this outfit, loveeeeeeee.

ELLA said...

love <333

Lise said...

you're awesome babe!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...