Thursday, February 21, 2013

TRENDING: If the SUIT fits...

 (I do not own these photos and not claiming to. I sourced them from Google, Tumblr, Moschino and Stockholm Street Style.)

Then wear the hell out of it!!

 The power suit has reinvented itself once again and has come back screaming, LOOK AT ME!" Giving you bold saturated colors and insane prints like neon orange and stripes. It's more than just your usual blazer/trousers these days. You can wear it slouchy, fitted, with a crop top, no top, as a dress, with a skirt, monochrome, crazy, whatever...which was beautifully displayed on the catwalk by Moschino!

 Now this whole post could have easily been dominated by the Queen of the Power Suit, Solange, cause she slays it every single time with her dare to wear style and laid back flawless attempt. This girl knows her prints, how to accentuate her body and tell a story with her outfits! So kudos to her for always leaving me speechless.

Quick styling tips:
  • If you're daring...find the boldest prints you can find, mix n' match and wear them all together for a head to toe look to die for. Capped off with simple stiletto heels and a vibrant clutch...you can't lose!
  • Or keep it toned down with just a printed blazer and pants, worn with a solid color tee like white, black, grey or colors in the print. Add sneakers and a leather backpack to take your look to tomboy chic.

kiss kiss,
Virgin

16 comments:

Skin and Roses said...

I love these suits so much! I need to get my hands on one!

www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

Adelajda said...

nice inspirations!

HayleyMG said...

ah i love suits so much! I really want a tartan one :(

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

Miriam said...

Nice photos and nice outfits...
With love,
Miriam (varios-angulos.blogspot.pt)

Paige Hector said...

I love this!

The prints and colours are amazing!

A must have!

www/golden-lustre.blogspot.com

Laura. said...

Love a matching suit !

Ariel | couturing said...

Makes me want a suit so badly!

couturing.blogspot.com

bon. said...

so much love for solange's style.
girl knows how to dress!

www.bowiebowie.com

Alex said...

I'm loving this new trend, but I don't think I can pull it off. But it's so chic and fun.

http://spikesynista.blogspot.com/

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

I love suits! I definitely need to add to my to-get list



A Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

I love suits! I definitely need to add to my to-get list



A Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pοst! We arе linking to this particularly
grеat artіcle on оuг ѕite.
Κeep up thе great writіng.


my hоmepage: Chemietoilette

Milex said...

you are incredibly brilliant

helmi said...

those suits are amazing and I wish I was thiner so I could try your tips!! Sadly suits (especially pants) looks better at thinner people...

amalie said...

ohmygosh i have been just thinking about this!! i soo need a suit. i think i want a nude blue one. so sensual. or one with bold prints. lol hollaaa xx

yoschimoto loves fashion said...

Love this suits !!! Prints are amazing !!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...