Sunday, February 24, 2013

WHAT EPHRAIM WORE

He such a cutie!
Zara Kids knitted blazer, Zara Kids denim jacket, PacSun Bullhead Black jeans, Gorillaz Converse shoes, 10th Tribe beanie and Zara Kids stripe long sleeve tee

I love my son more than anything in the world and very overprotective when it comes to social media. That why you rarely see pictures of him cause I feel he's still a little kid and I wish more parents would be more protective of their kids photos...instead of blasting them ever 5 seconds on Instagram and Facebook. That does not mean you're a good parent, it just means the only time you spend with your kid is for photo ops! I totally understand babies, posting accomplishments and what not but every single little thing is sooooooo unnecessary...we get it, you're a Mom. Idk maybe I'm crazy or old fashioned, lol!

So after months maybe a year of begging I'm going to loosen up a bit and let Ephraim have an outfit post twice a month, called "What Ephraim Wore!" He's turning 12 this year, so why not but only 2 post cause I'm still a little skeptical about it in the first place. Plus I get a lot of questions and emails about him so I thought this would be the best way to introduce him to the personal style blog world. He's a sweet kid with a big mouth and the personality of a 28 yr. old. Has his own style and is extremely photogenic due to taking my photos over the years. I really hope you enjoy his sweet widdle face as much as I do!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

16 comments:

Joana Santos said...

Fashion and cute :)

xoxo

Eleanor said...

aaaah omg he is so stylish - look at that denim on denim!! :)
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Liglin L said...

Just as stylish as his momma. :)

www.freckledfeline.blogspot.com

bon. said...

he is such a little dude!

www.bowiebowie.com

StyleIDnet said...

How cute. Perfect styling.
xx,
** Style Id Net **
** Style Id Net on Twitter**

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

I just let out the longest "awwwwwwww" on Earth! I think this is so cute! I love what he's got on, he looks a lot like you! <3




New Outfit Post: Blog By ORR

Milex said...

aww how cool!

Veronica Bonilla said...

I love it! he's so cute !! loving his style already :)

xoxo
amourvero

www.amourvero.com

Ria said...

I totally agree with you! It's weird people putting there kids out there constantly. Every once in awhile is understandable. I think it's important for parents to protect their children and I think you're a great mom.

<333

Adelajda said...

very nice!

carmen said...

I totally get why you're so overprotective.

Just look at him! He is such a handsome, stylish fella and considering his great taste in clothes at such a young age makes it pretty obvious that someone's a total chip off the old block. Not only the girls at school must be all over him!


Good job momma!

Rachel Kaliisa said...

I love the short hair! I think it's the best hair on ya! ;)

Your son!!! He is AMAZING! He looks like a model but he's so young! He's gonna be a hot one... You better be prepared to fight off all the ladies lol. You're both amazing. x

Sara Nena said...

Ahahaha, love him. great sneakers

http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica, my daughter is 13 and I never ever post pictures of her on my blog or mention my family because i am afraid someone might say something mean and I might take too hard. I just talk about my outfits ,places I go and friends. People who read my blog have no idea I have a 13 yr old child. That's probably horrible! I am not trying to hide my family I just don't want to share things that are personal too me and then get judged .

Brandi Lynne said...

He is going to be such a heartbreaker! Such a handsome young man and impeccable style for a 12 year old! You're definitely raising him right haha. Can't wait to see the posts of him these coming months!

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful. You should do a shoot together :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...