Thursday, March 7, 2013

A PASTEL QUICKIE

Romwe pastel 3 tone layered dress, Zara white skinny zipper jeans, Forever 21 nude patent leather mary janes, Twice Lux clear clutch, white turban, Zara faux fur cropped coat, H&M faux diamond clutch/silver armor cuff, vintage bangles, Nasty Gal double cutout rings and Beginning Boutique double skull ring

Getting photo bombed by my neighbor's full mailbox he never checks, lol!

I always dress over the top even when it's simple in my head. I seriously don't know how to dress down cause I've dressed like this probably majority of my lifetime! So when people ask me what I wear on my days off...I always say, "This is me babes." Over the top or go home, lol!

Anywho, I am beyond busy...I have to get Ephraim all ready to fly to Atlanta on Monday, start packing for SXSW, RSVP all the invites and work on my collab with Dr. Martens and LOOKBOOK.nu. So hopefully I can get all my ducks in a row before leaving Houston...fingers crossed!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

24 comments:

Adelajda said...

nice shoes and fur!

pearls and myths said...

blue and sallom/peach - lovely !!!!

pearls and myths said...

blue and sallom/peach - lovely !!!!

Pip said...

I really love how you layered here! Great look! Xx. pip

http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

La Sugarlace said...

haha! Its always better to be over the top with dressing than be under dressed. Love the outfit x

La Sugarlace Style and Beauty

Elena Palomo said...

Wow I really am in love with your style! Pure love..<3 I wish my blog could be as good as yours.
Keep up with the hard working (Y)

Liz Lauren said...

love the turban!


check out my giveaway!


http://lavieenliz.com/2013/03/05/rich-addictions-giveaway/

HayleyMG said...

cute outfit!!! Love the mary janes not seen that shape of heel on them before i love it!

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

Marie said...

♡♡

fox hunter said...

this is so cool! i love the coat and your turban is so 20s :-)

FASHION SNAG said...

Love these pics! I cannot wait for spring.


www.FashionSnag.com

Sally said...

I love this look, especially the shoes! So perfect for Spring :)

SORAIAR. said...

How perfect! Love it! ♥

www.rebelliiiongirl.blogspot.com

bon. said...

ahhh that dress is awesome! it's so casual flapper :) i love it

www.bowiebowie.com

Vasilieva said...

loving these ice cream colours on you, girl


http://www.vasilievablog.com

Lily said...

That dress is so pretty. I'm loving the colors!

Lily
http://theflyingcao.blogspot.com/

Milex said...

heart attack!

Sasha said...

Loving this look! Especially with the turban. So cool!

Monita said...

hello jessica.. you look great with your new hair cut. fresh and beautiful :)

CM said...

This is a great outfit! I love this combination! (:

http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

Veronica Bonilla said...

nude looks are awesome on you!

xoxo
amourvero

www.amourvero.com

Anastassia K said...

gorgeous, love your style xx
Anastassia http://creativerussia.wordpress.com/

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

PRETTY, i LOVE THE COLOURS <3


Personal Style Blog By ORR

LaShic Mondrell Smiles said...

Love the pleated top & shoe in pastels; I think I just died... #heartATTACK

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...