Sunday, March 31, 2013

ALL VINTAGE EVERYTHING

(everything vintage from head to toe)
vintage 70s horses sweater, vintage 60s triple stripe sailor skort, vintage 60s colorblock leather clutch bag, vintage 50s Sears saddle shoes, vintage 80s red beret, vintage 60s colorblocked square bangles, vintage silver bangles and vintage 70s white heart ring

Sooooo it's my first installment of "All Vintage Everything" and I think, well I know I went a little literal but I just had to prove a point, lol!

My favorite eras when it come to vintage are the 50s, 60s and 70s. I'm extremely attracted to tailored, quirky and look at me pieces. If you're looking for simple looks...that ain't me babes! 
The horse sweater is probably one of my favorite pieces of all times but so is my skort...I feel they made a great team together combining a different kind of print on print with horses and stripes.

Now the hardest vintage to find are shoes cause their feet were very small and narrow back then. So when you do find a nice pair they're usually worn down and out by the time they get to you. One shoe you can't go wrong with and seems to go with everything vintage are saddle shoes which comes in black, navy, red, pink and plaid. And oddly they still wear them with school uniforms so an updated version should be easy to find if you can't go vintage.

I'm still working on the kinks of All Vintage Everything so if there is something you want me to add just leave it in the comments! 

kiss kiss,
Virgin

24 comments:

Sandra said...

My fav your look last time! Wonderful <3 I'm speechless :)
XXX

Thuanny Paes said...

Gorgeous look. congratulations!

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

Love the color palette of this outfit, you look amazing! Can't believe the shoes and sweater are vintage, they're in such great condition.


Personal Style Blog By ORR

Adelajda said...

wow, really nice!

Amy N. said...

That sweater is everything!

Milex said...

you know ♥

Wieteke said...

That horsesweater is so so so amazing..you really know how to translate the vintage into a modern outfit as well!

Meant To Attend

Youlique Babkina said...

Jessica, i adore the way you combine clothes!

Anonymous said...

TYYYiuiuiuiuiii

Kemii Kadir said...

I absolutely love this! love the colours

http://ultimatecurlycouture.blogspot.co.uk/

HayleyMG said...

cute outfit :)

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

Kailey said...

Perfection!

Modemic Nadja said...

omg, this outfit is amazing!!! love these blue red colors and the sweater is so cute. good combination.

modemic.blogspot.de

d said...

dd

Deena said...

I love this outfit and your everything vintage idea!!! <3

www.deenadanielle.blogspot.com

JustPorsh said...

Love! Love!!

http://justporsh.blogspot.com

casper+pearl said...

gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

lots of love from the c&p girls,
casper&pearl blog
xx

Olivia Law said...

This is so amazing, I kind of LOVE the bag... xo

D'ana Nunez said...

Your blog always give me L I F E!
Just thought you should know that.

Anyways, this outfit definitely takes me back in time. From the beret to the oxfords.

Love.

Deana
www.collectionsandvolumes.com

Maiya said...

wow!!! love love!! Please visit our blog and tell me what you think :)

www.redstr.in

xox

Charlotte said...

The whole outfit is amazing! I'm in love with your skirt!
- Charlotte
http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com/

Adeshola Agboola said...

I fully love you, Like love XD Your style is just fucking amaze ball (Pardon my french) and so day I will get there

Amanda said...

Love it!

Katja said...

cool street wear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...