Tuesday, March 5, 2013

PAJAMA RAMA

DIY dip dyed fuzzy cardigan, NYC Boutique colorblocked top and stripe wide leg pajama pants, vintage wide brim hat, TwiceLux clear clutch, H&M silver arm cuff and mini shackle cuffs, Daniel Wellington leather watch, Nasty Gal silver double cutout rings and Beginning Boutique double skull ring

This is probably hands down the most comfortable outfit ever! These pants are like bedsheets and velvet on my skin. I usually avoid baggy clothes since I'm extremely petite and they make me look smaller or like a "bag of bones" as the haters say, lol...fuck em as Trinidad James would say! 

I really love the whole retro laid back look busting with colors and how they somehow layer together so well. I don't know if you remember but I actually worn this before without the pants, here. It's weird how it's a completely different look!
I love it though.

kiss kiss,
Virgin

20 comments:

Girly said...

Soooooo stunnin!!!!!!! Luv it!!!!! Have a lovely day;)) xx

Adelajda said...

nice!

FASHION SNAG said...

Amazing pants!

www.FashionSnag.com

byourway said...

IN LOVE wtih your fuzzy cardigan!!!!

x.x.o.o

www.byourway.wordpress.com

Shug Avery said...

The pants are beautiful and so is the shirt, I like how you twist this very 20's outfit to make it your own.
By the way, from your pictures I couldn't tell you were very petite because you seem to have the longest legs ever !

Shug Avery of Incognito

http://www.thinkincognito-eng.blogspot.com

The Photogramps said...

OMG! The sweater is DIYed? Totaly inspiration, mama! Love this look...bright red with caramel and black? Who woulda thought....
xo
www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

Skin and Roses said...

Love these pants!!

www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

La Sugarlace said...

U always look fab! Even when everything is extremely oversized lol x

La Sugarlace Style and Beauty

Rita Soares said...

absolutely stunning! breath taking!!!
love the pants and the coat

StyleIDnet said...

You are awesome styling, really stunning! cannot believe this is a PJ pants.
You look perfect.
xx,
** Style Id Net **
** Style Id Net on Twitter**
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

HayleyMG said...

gorgeous outfit! Love it so much the trousers and cardi are awesomeee

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

bravegrrl said...

love it! and your hair is purrrfect!

Sally said...

I love the colors in this outfit! And it looks so incredibly comfortable. :)

GiuliaC_Sparkly Fashion said...

You look amazing, really, these trousers look perfect on you! love the shirt too!
xoox

http://www.sparklyfashion.com/

Justalazymorning said...

love the cardigan!!

Milex said...

it is so you and I love it

Jane said...

Perfect!

I & I said...

just discovered you on lookbook, and simply adore your uniqueness and sense of style! a huuuge thumbs up!

xoxo,
Mademoiselles I²

http://imademoisellesi.blogspot.com/

Istvanffy Emma said...

AWESOME!
Emma xx
http://iemmafashion.com/

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

This is definitely one of your top ten best looks for me, I love <3


Personal Style Blog By ORR

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...