Friday, March 8, 2013

SATIN ON SATIN

Front Row Shop satin floral blazer, Romwe petal crop top, vintage satin shorts, ShoeMint snakeskin flats, B&W H-TOWN snapback, TwiceLux clear clutch, retro round sunnies, H&M chrome choker and arm cuffs, Nasty Gal double cutout rings and Kontraho metal diamond ring


I learned a valuable lesson...don't post things you love until you get an confirmation email, lol! Cause the pants to this suit sold out within minutes of me posting them on Instagram, boooooooo. (They've been restocked since then fyi.)
I had to make due with what I had so THANK SATAN for vintage and these amazing sporty white satin shorts cause they make the perfect match to my floral blazer! I was going to wear a sports bra but I opted for something more girly(vomit) like this Balenciaga inspired crop top worn backwards. I also added the cutest little flats that I'm slowly learning to walk in again and they surprisingly don't make me look short...WHAT!!!
Since I looked too cute(more vomit), I topped off my look with a snapback for a more laid back approach. The best way to describe my look is tomboy meets girl, beat her up, takes her blazer and shoes, hahahaha! Nooooo, just kidding...girl on girl violence is lame.

Loves it!

kiss kiss,
Vrign

26 comments:

Adelajda said...

nice!

Hannah Louise said...

I love this - those shorts are gorgeous!

Hannah x
www.hannahlouisef.com

Joana Santos said...

Amazing! :P

xoxo

Esther said...

As perfect as always!

Lise said...

Ohhh, I am waiting on the whole suit :D
You look amazing as always and now I want my suit even more.

Happy weekend

xx

FASHION SNAG said...

I love this outfit on you! The shorts combined with the top and shoes looks amazing. xx

www.FashionSnag.com

Olivia Law said...

That hat <333 xo

HayleyMG said...

gorgeous outfit i love it so much!!! You right it is super cute and i love how you described your style! im deffo a a girly tomboy lol style wise im a girl but personality a boy :P

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

Lily said...

Oh gosh, I'm really in love with that blazer. You really just have the coolest style ever. :)

Lily
http://theflyingcao.blogspot.com/

Prudence Iticka said...

I love it, but you're starting to wear less and less vintage and thats what made me fall in love with your blog so much.

Sara Nena said...

I love your shoes!!!!!!!!! :-)

www.7-sevendays.bogspot.it

Marie said...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Vasilieva said...

obsessed with that floral blazer on you, loving how it's sort of silvery shimmer in hue. awesome rad flats too


http://www.vasilievablog.com

amalie said...

ahhhh so gorgeous!!! i loove that blazer! and the petal crop top!! xx

Anastassia K said...

Love the blazer. Want something floral for the spring as well xx
Anastassia http://creativerussia.wordpress.com/

Justalazymorning said...

so rad!
love the shoes

Marthina said...

I want that top! Such a nice outfit

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

You are so hot! LOVELY!



Personal Style Blog By ORR

Ashley Udoh said...

OMG my mouth was open the entire time. It was something like that hat (gasp,scrolls down), that blazer and that top (gasp, scrolls down) omg those shoes (gasp)lol. Seriously one of my favorite looks of yours!
Ashley Udoh

stylewithoutstyle said...

Woow! This outfit is a perfection :)

Amy N. said...

I just discovered your blog! Your style is impeccable! Newly followed! Can't wait to see your next post!

laurensibs said...

Great outfit! The top is so cool, and it looks great with the blazer and shorts! Lovely outfit!

www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

Charlotte said...

I really love your outfit! The jacket is so nice and it goes so well with the top and shorts!
- Charlotte
http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

Ali of Dressing Ken said...

I LOVE those shoes! I am going to have to check them out!

Ali of

www.dressingken.com

fashion cadet said...

very chic look, i love the top

http://fashioncadet.com/

www.alwand.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Your blog is one of the best I have ever seen..your style is very inspiring...congrats you like an icon :))) greetings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...