Friday, March 1, 2013

Shit Rappers' Say...

vintage tartan plaid long blazer, O' Mighty Thug Life tee, Forever 21 boyfriend leather trousers, Zara patent leather stiletto heels, vintage DIY Sir Mix-a-lot clutch, vintage oversized gold chain necklace, JewelMint open face watch bracelet, Nasty Gal pyramid gold bracelets/tiny gold cross ring, Beginning Boutique gold cutout ring/knuckle ring, Items by Johanna gold cuff and vintage gold watch

MY INSPIRATION: Moschino F/W '13-14

When I saw all this plaid coming down the runway at Moschino, via my laptop screen, it instantly clicked that I have something similar so I dipped into my archive of vintage and found this amazing kid's dress! Which I wore open like a blazer cause it squished my preteen boobies buttoned up, lol.
I would stab for matching pants but I decided to keep it casual with a basic logo tee, pleather boyfriend trousers, stilettos and beanie. I also added a shitload of gold cause nothing looks better with plaid than a shitload of gold, DUH!
I then DIYed an old vintage clutch I had laying around and that was inspired by the Sir Mix-a-lot video. I though it would be hilarious to add blog instead of butt, hahaha!

Anywho, I really hope you're enjoying my daily post cause I have so much I want to share with you. So I really hope I'm not boring you to death with all this extra.

kiss kiss,
Virgin

36 comments:

Marie said...

♥♥

Jennifer Alyssa said...

This has my be my favorite outfit! Pure perfection!

Geeky Glamorous said...

perfection! I love plaid and leather together.

Alice in fashionland said...

OMG this outfit is amazing !!! you r my favourite fashion blogger <3


http://alice-fashionland.blogspot.com/

Pardon My Fashion said...

GREAT vintage find, mamacita! You've got the eye. And that bag...LOLOLOLOLOLOL that bag is the shit.

xoxo
www.PardonMyFashion.com

Milex said...

you always choose right

GIAA said...

love it!

http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com/

Adelajda said...

perfect coat <3

HayleyMG said...

awesome outfit love it! Love the red blazer, i have plenty of tartan pieces to see me through next winter! I love the trend and want to start wearing it all now! I have to say i do love winter fashion and style.

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

M I N G said...

Yeah! I love the matchy matchy thing too! But I'm obsessed with those pants.

londonfrance said...

this outfit is so perfect, i can't deal! Love it!

glitteredbones.blogspot.com

glitteredbones.bigcartel.com

Joana Sá said...

So cool cool cool
LOVE

Kiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

KxMxA said...

fuck what they say, let's focus on what you show...
i couldn't believe that Your posts can be more perfect, but this one is. i wouldn't change a single thing in this look. just jaw dropping!
<3

k

Veronica Bonilla said...

This has been by far my favorite look of you! I love the pants the plaid everything!! Epic look you killed it!

xoxo
amourvero

www.amourvero.com

Justalazymorning said...

perfect!
love the tee!

amalie said...

amagaaaad this is amazeeeballs. loving that shirt and those pants. also, you jewelry is so sexyyy
xx

FASHION SNAG said...

The blazer was the perfect topper for this look!

www.FashionSnag.com

Aspyn J. said...

incredibly kickass.

http://butimnotajournalist.blogspot.com/

Chari T said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! so chic and lovely!

Yuka said...

that clutch! im so in love! hahah

Jessica Oh said...

When my inner style-child grows up, it wants to be just like you=)LOVE this outfit!

jessandadorn.blogspot.com

Ana Iherina said...

Perfect combination!
I really really love it!
xx

soliloquiaa.blogspot.com

Мария Рябич said...

wow!this is perfect outfit! <3
mary2be.blogspot.com

Laura. said...

you look AMAZING - you always put outfits together so well.

I must have that t-shirt

girl holdin daisies said...

I love the inspiration you used to come up with your outfit! what a great idea

Eleanor said...

that clutch has got to be the best thing i've seen on your blog!! and that's saying something!! :) i just love it!
ALSO, im holding a GIVEAWAY over on my blog at the moment so you should definitely check it out!! :)
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

Such a swagged out look! I love it!



Personal Style Blog By ORR

Iva said...

Gorgeous!

http://funstuffcafe.com/

La Sugarlace said...

YES! To that bag! Loooove it, too funny lool.

lasugarlace.com

Esther said...

Loving your whole outfit, your style is amazing! xx

Opposite lipstick said...

Love!
http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.be/

Petra Victoria said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the clutch!!!!

Anonymous said...

The nails are a nice touch.

Anonymous said...

Very energetic post, I enjoyed that a lot. Will there be a part
2?

Review my web blog: Fda Dietary Supplements

Estii said...

Awesome!

AlexGlamPage.com said...

I love your style ,you look awsome!
Alex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...