Tuesday, March 19, 2013

South By South YES!

vintage Michael Jackson tee, vintage Levi's denim shorts, American Apparel chambray button down, Kill City WIDOW faux leather jacket, old straw fedora hat, round two toned sunnies, vintage lace up boots with DIY chains, H&M silver arm cuffs, Kontraho metal diamond ring and Daniel Wellington classic watch


This was probably my favorite outfit and the best day ever due to the fact that I got to see Sky Ferreira and White Lung in the same day while looking amazing! You can never go wrong with denim on denim, leather and a vintage tee...NEVER. It was hot in the sun but cold in the shade and inside, so this little faux leather jacket was my key accessory to surviving SXSW.

The Filter party was awesome and I had a healthy supply of brisket sandwiches and beer...lots and lots of beer! I like to call SXSW "the poor man's Coachella" cause everything is free if you don't mind waiting in line for it. Which is life pretty much, lol! So get your ass in line.

More photos to come from my ATX adventures and my bangs are clip-ons fyi!

kiss kiss,
Virgin

23 comments:

Adelajda said...

awesome!

Caetera said...

That MJ tee rocks !

xx

Olivia Law said...

These photos are literally perfect - so beautiful xo

accioabigail said...

Lovely outfit, your t-shirt is brilliant!
http://accioabigail.blogspot.com

accioabigail said...

Lovely outfit, your t-shirt is brilliant!
http://accioabigail.blogspot.com

Lise said...

HOOOT!

FASHION SNAG said...

Your tee is everything!

www.FashionSnag.com

bon. said...

awesome. love the mj tee!

www.bowiebowie.com

Jane said...

I love the way you wear your shirt around your waist, really cool!

weasel said...

You always look great!

Wieteke en Laura said...

I love it, the denim looks really good on you and the hat really completes the outfit!

Meant To Attend

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

Love the Michael tee so much!



Personal Style Blog By ORR

Anonymous said...

You look much better when you dress less trendy! This look seems more natural!

Tosin said...

That tee is FANTASTIC! <33

Constance said...

You look so awesome as always! I want a tour of your closet!!! :)

http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

Ria said...

90s vibes forever. Love this.

Anastassia K said...

Love your outfit. Looks super cumpfy and cool xx
Anastassia http://creativerussia.wordpress.com/

Alicia N. said...

Love this! :D

-Alicia
Neon Fox

laurensibs said...

You look so effortlessly cool, love it!

www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

Kelluke said...

I love your style!
Your blog is amazing!

If you have a minute, come and take a look at my blog? If you like it, maybe we could follow each other?

xx
Kelly

http://thekelluuu.blogspot.com/

Huda Ahmed said...

the background and cute MJ t-shirt (back when he looked handsome and black) are pretty kewl. The whole look reminds me of the 90s.

Anonymous said...

I almost never create responses, but i did some searching and wound up here "South By South YES!".
And I do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Could it be simply me or does it appear like some of the comments appear like left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting on additional places, I'd
like to follow everything new you have to post.
Would you make a list of all of all your public sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin
profile?

my weblog ... Go to the top of the Page

Anonymous said...

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?

I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm
not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share.

Many thanks!

Feel free to surf to my web-site - http://www.crumpledclothes.com/NanbSerna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...