Thursday, April 18, 2013

FRESH


Ever since I saw the Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton S/S runway show last season I just had to get my little paws on a replica or something cause you know I don't spend money on designer duds, DUH! Also the editorials in this collection have been beyond BORING and just no creativity whatsoever, like seriously they're paying a stylist to make it look exactly how it looked on the runway. I saw the same damn blue and white two piece set on every model/celebrity possible in every major magazine worn the same exact way...it's mind blowing! We get it, it's mod, it's simple but for fuck sakes you don't have to be so literal!
I've been DYING  to put my spin on it and dipped back to the mid-late 90s when they tried to bring back the 60s/70s with little mod dresses, hip huggers and platform boots. I wanted to be as far away from "girly cute" as possible so I added a varsity jacket and snapback to tone down my pretty dress and heels. (No still cute, vomit, lol!) I love mixing prints with more prints in a subtle way or piling on B&W with a pop of color. That's definitely my fashion plans for the Summer!

I'm obsessed with this look...you?

kiss kiss, 
Virgin

Also don't forget to enter the Tunnel Vision giveaway, if you haven't already, here



31 comments:

Sandra said...

Dress looks like from LV! Love your style darling, as always - wonderful :)
XX

Justalazymorning said...

so beautiful!!

Jane said...

I just adore this Vuitton inspired dress. The whole outfit is absolutely perfect!

Adelajda said...

dress a'la Vuitton <3

Kailey said...

You are an absolute goddess! <3

HayleyMG said...

gorgeous outfit! I love that dress so much! Ive seen some bloggers with the green version but the yellow one is beautiful! I think im going to have to get it... and at that price you cant complain! :O You look amazing as always :D

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

HOLYKATE said...

lovely dress! You look gorgeous :)

Monalisa said...

The dress screams Louis Vuitton! So nice!

Amy N. said...

Awesome dress! I love Choies! And the necklace is so rad!!

Eat.Style.Play said...

LOL I love how you write/talk/type and you're so right everybody has worn it the exact same way with is B-O-R-I-N-G!

Constance said...

I LOVE this dress!!!

http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

Olivia Law said...

You look stunning! I love your cap so much xo

Curl and Dress Up said...

I'm now following ! I love your blog, your style and your tumblr !! Never change :)

Inès (a french fan)

Amy said...

YELLOW! The must have colour. Love this dress!
www.tributetothestyle.com

amalie said...

ahhh you are soo stunning!!! love that dresss and that jacket is supperflyy xx

JustPorsh said...

Gorgeous dress!
You look amazing!

http://justporsh.blogspot.com

Roseanne said...

I love this look! Its totally something I would do. you are so cool. i love you, you here me? Thanks for not kissing ass! stay fly b.

http://roseanneatthecarrefour.blogspot.co.uk/

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

Amazing look. The dress <3

Personal Style Blog By ORR

Taya said...

Hey Hey Hey!! I've nominated you for the Versatile blogger award, you should check it out! :)
Taya xo

Milex said...

your sense of style is impressing.

AlittlebitUnique said...

That dress is amazing, such a cool print!


A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



x

Mimi Benrazek said...

love your outfit!

Ms K said...

This look rocks! Love the checkered dress and the whole styling.

www.africanprintinfashion.com

mickey Vin said...

I love this!! you turned a vintage girly yellow dress into something that is so edgy ^^ I freakn luv u!!!

MapleMocha said...

everything about this is perfect, I adore the dress! xx

http://maplemochamode.blogspot.co.uk/

MapleMocha said...

everything about this is perfect, I adore the dress! xx

http://maplemochamode.blogspot.co.uk/

Tyra Morrison said...

Looks so similar to the LV one! And your right, the dresses are beautiful but everyone's been wearing them the exact same way. Glad to see someone with a new take on it! Love the varsity jacket too

Tyra xxx
tyradressedinblack.blogspot.co.uk

Siobhan said...

Omggg definitely one of my fave outfits from you.

X Siobhan
Remotelyfashion.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

Completely love your dress! It looks great!
- Charlotte
http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

Sirena said...

Best legs ever I swear!

Darina said...

Stunning look! Love the dress :)
www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...