Tuesday, April 2, 2013

THAT DAMN ZARA SKIRT

LOOK ONE
SUPERMUSE BLAZE sweatshirt, Zara asymmetrical wrap skort, Zara white skinny jeans, H-TOWN B&W snapback, Front Row Shop oversize card clutch, H&M silver metal arm cuff/choker/faux diamond bracelet, Zara basic black heels, Nasty Gal double cutout rings and NOMAD overbite custom rings

LOOK TWO

I know what you're thinking, " OMG it's that damn Zara skort again!" Well get over...lol, no, every Spring there's at least one item everyone's gotta have! I recall one pastel colorblocked blouse last year (seen here) that everyone and their Grandma had, including me.

So before it's worn to death I wanted share with you two ways to wear it! My first look is a bit sporty chic pulled together with layers of black and white. The length and the asymmetrical cut of the skort is perfect for adding a little extra like leggings or jeans. So if you're daring I say go for it.
Now my second look I wanted to go completely opposite of the first by showing a little skin and that I'm a girl, lol!! I thought the soft floral print against the hard asymmetrical cuts and bold white went perfect together. The vintage fuzzy beret and patent leather mary janes gave this look a very retro feel...at least that's what I'm getting. It's Spring so bring on the pastels cause they look so ethereal with white.

Anywho, I'm still trying to work out what I want to blog about in particular and hoping I can stay on schedule to continuing posting daily. Blogging has changed a lot since I started 3 years ago so I don't want to just bore you with my outfits. So if there's anything you want to see on VintageVirgin, please leave me a message in the comments...thanks in advance!

kiss kiss,
Virgin


40 comments:

Adelajda said...

So cool black blouse <3

Elena Palomo said...

awesome looks! And really I love all these outfit posts and I always get new ideas and inspiration! So no, you're blog is defo not boring!!! Love it! But hey new changes are always good ;) can't really think of any ideas but I'm sure you'll figure out something.
xx

Montse Ortega said...

I think it's good to wear an item as many times as you want to... you have to get your money0s worth! Specially if it looks as good as this skirt.
Loved both outfits, you look great and super fashionable!

Joana Santos said...

Love the white shorts :D

xoxo

Fancy Muffin said...

I doubt you will EVER bore us with your outfit post, lol! Your style is so perfect! If I were to think of something though I would say DIYs :)
xx

Joana Sá said...

This skirt looks perfect on your skin tone

Kiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

urbanjunglefashion said...

I am feeling look two more. It appears to be better balanced.

ColourMeIn SC said...

Love these looks - The skorts are just gorgeous xx

Rita Soares said...

you are truly an inspiration!
i had never thought about putting the zara skirt on pants, before.
now i had seen it on you, i wanna it so bad !!!!

Angasa said...

These look so cool!

Quirk and Swirl

Milex said...

you know what like I like

Kiani-Iman said...

So cool seeing one item two ways, shows that there isn't a limit to style. Lovely as always. But I must admit, I'm digging look one a lot more. You pull off sporty chic so wonderfully! <3

sayohlala.blogspot.com

Justalazymorning said...

you're beautiful like always

Olivia Law said...

Love this - and the more I see it the more I want it xo

Eleanor said...

that skirt is perfect... love it with the floral shirt! :)
xxx
http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

Ylenia C said...

Ohh you look amazing! The first look is my favorite! it's so sporty/edgy! and you pull it off great!
xo
Ylenia
Ambitieuse.net

Adel said...

Love them both :))


http://kitty-gone-wild.blogspot.cz/

CM said...

Lovely outfits! You look gorgeous! (:

http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

LaLa Love said...

I love the sporty look!

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

Love how you styled it with pants. That's definitely one I've not seen before and trust me, I've seen this skort on almost every other blog.
Both great looks! The first is my fave though <3





New Outfit Post: Personal Style Blog By ORR

Megann Monday said...

I get what you mean with that one piece everyone has to have! Once you see it, you'll know all the other stores will be replicating it too. I see variations of that skort around here too :) Love the second look. My style :)

x Megann / STYLE SURGERY

hiPop said...

WOW, amazing amazing details!

http://hypemyhip.blogspot.com/

Cindy Wilson said...

super love all the look! all the outfits are cool, nice mixing <3

www.cinwilsoon.blogspot.com

Everyday Girl said...

WOW, I love both ways you wear that Skort, it is stunning!

Flow Fluor said...

hi gorgeous! i love your blog and i would like to come upstairs to some blog entries diy! i have some entries with diys in my blog i would like that you take a look if you want! ^^

HOLYKATE said...

AWESOME! and I love your style :)

stylewithoutstyle said...

Perfection! :)

The Blog Label said...

Hello! Our team at TBL reviewed one of your look in our article "Baseball cap"!
You can read the full article here http://www.thebloglabel.com/style-report-the-baseball-cap/
Hope you enjoy it!
Best,
TBL

Charlotte Draghi said...

OMG, you'r perfeeeeect ! This skirt is perfect !!

Rachel Davis said...

i love both of these outfits! & that queen of hearts bag is beaut! :)

http://racheldavi3.blogspot.co.uk

x

kim kimmy said...

I bought black one too! your matching sense is magnificent!

perfumehk said...

wow , so pretty, lovely outfit.
Parfum pas cher

effortlesscool said...

cool layering! love the floral top!


XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Mumineeks said...

first look is amazing!

Raisa Hermida said...

fantastic outfits, LOVED the second one

www.raisaland.blogspot.com

HayleyMG said...

loooove the zara skirt :D

Hayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

totally killed these looks! and you have amazingg legs!

Sylwia Dolores said...

1st outfit is absolutely stunning!
I follow u now!Great blog!:)
Kisses x
http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

Patricia N said...

Nice post!! I would love it if you could check out my blog!

http://jourdinlamoda.blogspot.co.uk/
http://jourdinlamoda.blogspot.co.uk/
http://jourdinlamoda.blogspot.co.uk/


XO

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me if it's elastic waist in the back? the size for the skort is s/m/l. I've been looking everywhere for reviews and all i was told is it runs big.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...