Wednesday, April 17, 2013

TRENDING: The Origami Skirt

Oh the Zara skort we love, plastered all over the internet as seen on bloggers/editors, dressed up or dressed down...we've all seen it! I'm actually proud of the skirt for taking a break from it's usual up and down form and giving us edgy exaggerated asymmetrical cuts/layers made with cool prints, zippers, leather, metallics and solid colors. It seems the skirt refused to be second best to cutoff denim shorts this Spring/Summer, so upgrade those raggedy studded cutoffs with a statement mini skirt! Here are some of my faves...please try this at home, lol.


kiss kiss,
Virgin

11 comments:

CM said...

Amazing post! I like this type of skirt! (:

http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

HOLYKATE said...

Nice skirts! My next must have! :)

Adelajda said...

nice inspirations!

Milex said...

I am definitely loving it

Sjo - Bordeaux Bravoure said...

gorgeous stuff!

XO
www.bordeauxbravoure.blogspot.com

Ariel | couturing said...

I swear I saw that Zara skirt one-after-the-other on Instagram for like 5 days! It's a great style though.

couturing.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Gimme your legs as i could wear these skirts! Please...;-)

missdanbee said...

I'm in love with skirts like these. I just bought the black zara skort yesterday and i'm in love with it...just wish the sizing was better :/ nevertheless...I think I have to go back and get the white one as well <3
amazing post!

missdanbee.blogspot.com
20% off Daily Look

Monalisa said...

Love them! I've been wandering what this style was called :)

Tyra Morrison said...

I really want a skirt like this so bad!!! They're so cute I love the balance between edgy and feminine <3

Tyra xxx
tyradressedinblack.blogspot.co.uk

Tiffany said...

great trend, i love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...