Topshop varsity jersey with customize plaid back, Zara skinny white jeans, Nasty Gal Shoe Cult Faye platform pumps, vintage B&W stripe clutch with added red strap, vintage wide brim hat, H&M silver chrome arm cuffs, Nasty Gal silver cutout ring, Kontraho metal diamond ring and mirrored aviator sunnies
Holy crap looking at these photos made me realize I really did fuck up my bangs! They're so short they can't lay down, lucky for me they're clip on bangs from Sally. I can never give myself real bangs cause of moments like this, sigh!
So remember later week I said I was going to DIY my Topshop jersey tee? Well at first I was going to go for a colorful print but I stumbled upon this vintage plaid pearl snap that was too small for Joel that lined up perfectly with the tee. Now I know I'm the worst at sharing my DIYs cause I literally just come up with them in my head and just execute them right on the spot, without even thinking to record each step as I'm doing it. When an item is one-of-a-kind it's hard to redo the same thing twice and you know I'm not going to buy another Tophop tee, soooooo yeah here's my step by step!
- Buy any oversized jersey tee. It doesn't have to be the exact one I'm wearing.
- Cut out the back of the jersey along the seams but leave enough fabric to sew it back together.
- Now find an oversized tee or shirt that's a similar size to the jersey tee and cut out the back along the seams, also leaving enough fabric to sew together.
- Remove the sleeves cause you may have to resize them to fit the back shirt.
- Flip inside out and sew back together.
- Adjust and sew sleeves back on.