Wednesday, May 8, 2013

THREE STRIKES YOU'RE OUT...

H&M colorblocked blazer, vintage Houston Astros tee, Zara origami skort, TX B&W snapback cap, vintage leather backpack, Wear It Don't Bear It necklace, Nasty Gal Zuri cutout boots, Nomad vintage revived men's watch bracelet, Nasty Gal cutout ring, Kontraho metal diamond ring, Items by Johanna knuckle ring and H&M thin silver arm cuff

Okay for real, for real this time I'm not sick anymore! An obnoxious rainy, cold front came through Houston and made it like 45-50 degrees out which made the sickness I had in my chest wake up again. It's technically my own fault, I shouldn't had my dumb ass outside snapping pictures of myself but it was for ASOS sooooooo I'm not too mad. I'll have more about THAT later..squeals!

Anywho, I'm sure the Astros suck so don't judge me...it's just the colors are super cute, hello! Orange is my favorite color after white of course for Summer, I noticed that I've accumulated a lot this past month alone. Plus it looks amazing with white, even though I can't fully commit to an all white ensemble cause all I can think about is how filthy I'm going to be later, lol! But I'm working on it and will one day cross that bridge.

I'm obsessed with anything sporty chic at the moment, like jerseys and heels together really turns me on, ugh and snapbacks with everything, please...I just can't get enough! I guess my goal is to look like a "pretty boy" all Summer.

I'm going to blab all about my love for the jersey in my next post. I promise I'm not going to get sick again and not post for weeks, lol! Oh and thanks for sending me love and get well vibes via the internet, it's nice to know you care.

kiss kiss,
Virgin


18 comments:

Sylwia Dolores said...

Love it!!!
Kisses x
http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

HOLYKATE said...

lovely outfit, and shorts!

Joanna Dydyńska said...

it's so nice to see you babe! :-*

Olivia Law said...

LOVE that hat! xo

DosEnUn Cuaderno said...

Derrochas estilo y personalidad. Me encanta la falda-pantalón

Amy said...

Yeah! Very Nice oufit and this zara skort!!!
www.tributetothestyle.com

Authentic Duplicate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Authentic Duplicate said...

Your style is so intriguing, I actually love this outfit! I think especially because I'm also into the whole 'sporty chic' look

Milex said...

you made me speechlees

Kiani-Iman said...

This look is great, the pop of Orange breaks it up nicely. There's that skirt again! I love how each outfit makes it like a whole new piece. Smart styling :)

You're lovely, as always xx
Sayohlala.blogspot.com

bon. said...

awesome heels! such a rad matchy matchy outfit :)

www.bowiebowie.com

Romantic Tea - by M. said...

I love it ! You rock !

Charlotte said...

Honestly so amazing! The shoes and your skirt are brilliant!
- Charlotte
http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

looks amazing!

kundalini said...

I suddenly want a creamsicle after this post... And lol about getting filthy while wearing white. I mean I'm super clumsy regardless, but it seems like wearing white is just asking for your outfit to be ruined.

Eat.Style.Play said...

I cannot get enough of your style woman! I love the shoes because they give a clear sporty vibe to them but it's not overpowering.

elle
Eat.Style.Play

The Blog Label said...

Hello! Our team at TBL loves your style and reviewed your look in our article "The infamous Zara skOrt"!
You can read the full article here http://www.thebloglabel.com/style-report-the-infamous-zara-skort/
We hope you enjoy it!
Best,
TBL

Mercedes Meow said...

GO astros! Hah
I like how innovative your style is!
And the astros do suck but I'll always be a fan.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...