Monday, May 13, 2013

UGH STILETTO LADY SHOES

Nasty Gal Shoe Cult, Zara and Nasty Gal ShoeCult
Beginning Boutique, Zara and Zara

They say more than 3 is considered a collection, right? Well I've been slowly transitioning from chunky platforms to stiletto lady shoes and if I would have know how amazing they make my legs look I wouldn't have hated on them for so long! I think it was a bad experience that left me traumatized or the fact I have skinny bony old lady feet but I effin' love them now! For some reason they're a lot more comfortable and have better support and grip...no more sliding and wobbling and dropping it like it's hot. 
I personally love a good ankle strap, as someone who's bowlegged and pigeon toed that strap helps me keep my damn shoes on since I have thinner feet.  It definitely keeps me from flopping, clanking and clacking down your block...ugh I hate that, it's sounds like a fucking horse galloping on cobblestones, lol!

Now the only thing missing in these photos are a cobalt blue pair....life goals!

27 comments:

Constance said...

NICE!!!!!!
XXX

moonstyle said...

great shoes!!

Dictionary of Fashion said...

Ooooh, love them! :)

http://www.dictionaryoffashion.blogspot.com/

Adelajda said...

wow, nice collection!

CM said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

sunshineandnirvana said...

THOSE SHOESSSSS ugh so beautiful!! im so jealous x

Curl and Dress Up said...

OMG Those shoes are absolutly PERFECT !!
I love your blog Jessica ♥

xx Inès

Charlotte said...

Wow, so many! Love them all!

Alethia said...

Love them all, definitely loving these type of style heels atm!

www.allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

NezaKnific said...

I absolutly love the shoes and your blog! :D

Roxii said...

I'm so jealous these are all so gorgeous I want them all!!

www.studdedkisses.com

Charmaine Sylvia said...

So glamorous!
www.cheersandcosmos.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Amazing collection!
www.tributetothestyle.com

Milex said...

You're a genius.

leopardheels said...

the red ones are my favourite:)

www.leopardheels.blogspot.co.uk

AlexGlamPage.com said...

all beautiful:)
Alex

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

I want to raid your shoe collection lovely, such fabulous colours!

Elizabeth x

www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

Oroma Roxella Rukevwe said...

The white ones look near edible. Great collection!


Blog by ORR: La-Grunge

Candace Belle said...

This is just heaven in a shoe box! How could you not love this rainbow sensation of a collection you've made! Wear your ankles proud because these shoes will definitely make it worth your while.

www.thestyleclimber.com

Maria Paty said...

love shoes, love
kiss
http://glamourandmode.blogspot.com.br/

WILDFLOWER said...

Wow quite the collection. Yeh they are real lady like shoes, I'm liking it big time!

Abigail said...

Shoe heaven <3 <3
I'm in love right now!!

Double E Entertainment

Kirby said...

Shoe goals are the best kind to have!

You might need some red after the cobalt blue, then maybe some yellow, ohh a nice green, then something patterned for sure, then some metallics......

Hashtag thisgirllovesshoes

xx

Romantic Tea said...

They are all beautiful but I specially love the orange one! And the black with gold one ! You're lucky :)

effortlesscool said...

I would KILL for this shoes collection!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

natalie edwards said...

SHOE ENVY! Amazing shoes - great taste.

www.nataliejadeblog.blogspot.com


xxxxx

Julia N said...

love it, i'm going to get me some too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...